Fern microphone amplifier
2 - 5
THE FIDELIO HIGH RESOLUTION, HIGH DEFINITION RECORDING AND MASTERING PROCESS
The High Definition Music Download market was originally created for the audiophile and for the discerning music lover dissatisfied with MP3. Now with the new generation of computers and audio equipment able to download and play higher resolution, high definition music is becoming more accessible to the mass market.
This superior download platform is able to deliver high resolution music, through Cloud-based distribution. HD downloads, using Direct Stream Digital (DSD) or Digital eXtreme Definition (DXD) deliver a total natural sound. It is the new method for offering quality music reproduction on-line.
With this ‘back-to-the-future’ technology, music can now be downloaded without using compression. The resulting higher fidelity (40% better than CD), not only retains the warmth and depth of the original recording, it carries a new transparency to the higher register so that each instrument can be heard with brilliant clarity even at a lower listening level. One can hear studio quality reproduction in one’s own living room.
Fidelio recordings are available in high-def formats, from DXD, DSD, to 96k/24bit format
The FIDELIO process is a five step, no compromise process, designed to create the most natural and realistic sounding high definition CDs and high-resolution files!
The FIDELIO process relies mainly on the fact that a computer is not an audio instrument and therefore far from being musical. By getting rid of most computer processes and external hash, Fidelio gets you closer to the real recording session, restoring stereo spread, spatial positioning, preserving hall characteristics and the timbre of each instrument.
1. Aside from recording with modified Ampex analog tape recorders, SSD drives free of moving parts are used throughout the recording and mastering instead hard disk drives to improve imaging stability.
2. Real Stereo image captured by a real stereo microphone technique.
3. PPE (Pure Power Energy) All low signal recording equipment is battery powered. All electrical current is cleaned by Shunyata filters and wired with Siltech G7 (silver & gold) and Shunyata Anaconda power cables. RFI (Radio Frequency Interference) and other sound deteriorating culprits are eliminated at the source.
4. Direct Recording Hi-End Encoding system with DXD DCS A to D converter modified by Fidelio, incorporating dual power suplies direcly feeding a Pyramix 7 (MassCore©) audio workstation without mixer, real time bit per bit encoding system, without downsampling. No artificial harmonics added. Music is preserved.
5. All Tube Analog Components. Microphones, preamplifiers use vacuum tubes.